• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark2001 error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bubba

I run the benchmark fine until the last 2 tests(pixel shading and whatever #15 is).They are both DX8 tests.Is their something in powerstrip that I might have checked-unchecked that would give me these errors or is their a way to re-install DX 8.1?I ran diagdx from the start-run command and it passed the tests.I don't know what to check or uncheck on Powerstrip to enhance my performance and might have done something trying different settings out.But come to think about it, If I remember correctly this was happening before I installed it.

Sorry I thought I had posted my card and driver,it's a retail Radion 8500 running the 6.13.10.6037 drivers.I need to re-do my signature as it got axed for being too long.I've got a lot of different systems though and it takes too much time.This one is an AK35GTR,512mgs pc2400 cas2,Retail 8500,XP1800,WinXP home edit.It happens if it's overclocked or at default speeds.I have run it all the way through in the past with a score of 9066.Now I can only make it through by unchecking the last 2 tests(pixel shader and pixel sprites under dx tests).It doesn't lock up it sends me back to the original 3dmark screen with an error message that says it was unable to run all the specified tests.

Last edited:
Back