• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling -- condensation problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dxiw

Disabled
1. I have been using air cooling until now, and I have been looking into water cooling and peltiers and alternate cooling methods. However, there is one very important problem that i see with all of these systems, that is condensation. While thee systems may works great, wont the condensation fry the hell out of your motherboard? How do you guys deal with condensation on you components?

2. Any thoughts on the Koolance system? or what waterblocks are the best?

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY .. how do you deal with CONDENSATION!!!

If you have not watercooled yet, don't even think about using a peltier. Get use to setting up the watercooling systems first. Don't let the names like koolance or blizard confuse you. A good watercooling system will be 10-15c over room temps and at that temp, condensation will not occur.

thanx for the info, anymore suggestions, and also, even if in the unlikely event it would occur is there anyway to protect yourself?

BTW welcome to the forums dxiw.

There is absolutly no chance of condesation occuring with typical water cooling.

Back