• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Volt Modding a AZZA KT3-AV..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgm6780

Registered
I dont have the option of changing the voltage to my CPU VCore in BIOS like the KT3-AS and KT3-AD. I am not looking to do anything with "bridges", I dont even know what they are or what they look like and dont want to screw my computer. So my question is do I have to "unlock" my AMD T-Bird 1GHZ to get any overclock with it? ATM its acutally underclocked at 997MHZ, although looking at MBM logs , the voltage has peeked up enough on its own for it to report as an actual 1GHZ. There is a BIOS here : http://www.azza.com.tw/Layout.asp?Page=biosbyp&K=106
that lists one for CPU VCore adjustments, but since I am about to put a AMD XP 1800+ in it I have the .b14 bios flashed in atm., and it doesnt allow for Vcore adjustments. So is there anyway to get an overclock (voltage mod?) with my fears of unlocking my T-Bird or the XP on otw?

thanks

da NOob

Last edited:
Back