• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which one of mainboard in the list that can to overclock cpu and fsb?,is the highest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peppo

Registered
which one of mainboard in the list that can to overclock cpu and fsb?,is the highest

in the list that you give it to me which one of mainboard that can to overclock cpu and Fsb is the best of all .

in the list include with .........
ASUS A7V333 , Epox 8K3A+ , Iwill XP-333R v2.1

and another one question .

- Can use heatsink AX-7 on ASUS A7V333 and EPOX 8K3A+ and Iwill XP-333R v2.1 ?

- Did Memory micron pc2700 o/c to high fsb (what rate) and how of the average of fsb ?

thank for reply :D

the epox boards are known for being able to attain high FSB, and unless im mistaken the 8k3a/+ will do the highest, depending on your components and how well they take to a high FSB 200+ is feasable.

You can use the AX-7 and all the other current over-sized heatsinks on the 8k3a/+

Im not sure one the memory though, havnt used the newer crucial yet.

The 8k3a is likely to get you well up on the fsb with good bandwidth and will do it without vmods and other 'fun' stuff done to the hardware. I recommend it though it may not get the highest fsb. I would look to bandwidth as well as fsb speed.

Back