• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fireahawk, take a look at this....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
here's what i got from the result u sent in my server.

suggestion:

1) complete reinstall SETI, included, CLC, Spy, Driver, whatever u use....

2) throttle down a little bit in ur machine....

crunch on buddy! ;)

Thank you Shark! I already solve the problem. I really have to delete all my seti folder and start over again. I was running a somehow corrupted client. I guess it was corrupted in a register error during the o/c setup in my new P4´s.... I have a lot of them during that setup =)
Now it´s working fine. Thank for your adviser. If I see this a week ago, I would not lost that 100 wu´s...... :eh?:

Shark, there is a friend of my acessing your server too. He is that 200-168-26-143.dsl.telesp.net.br guy. He have an XP@1690mhz and want to spare some cicles to our cause, in my name ;)
BTW, I usually download my wus in the weekend and upload results during the week. Your server is way fast to us here in Brazil. Cheers.

yeah, i've noticed that. i thought that was u using a different kind of connection/location since it's DSL.

so, he's crunch for ur account huh? that's great!! :beer:

and yeah, i'm using my server (the duallie in my sig.) to run Queue server too.

Back