• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I must be a hit!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good Job!!

Everybody wants to be Top 40, they get to play the stadiums, go everywhere for free, and even end up on TRL.... :)

Congrats,

Wedo

Newbie, don't pay me no mind. I'm just pi$$ed cause you and mr b are going to pass me. I'll get over it. Or get another box up.

Hey, it's only money. Spend all you want, we'll make more!

congrats n_d, i am far from that milestone. but what ever you do stay away from TRL, it would be ashamed to see an admin sell out;)

Last edited:
Well done Newbie! I knew AMD Power would triumph ;).

*sniff* Maybe I'll make top 200 someday :'( *sniff*

Cluster said:
Sweet job anthony. But I hope your not gonna settle there. Go for the top 20. You can do it.

Getting in the top 20 or 25 is hard and staying there is even harder. Am running out of room for system guess I have to start replacing them all with duals :D

Congrats on the achievement, Newbie Doo...keep climbin'! The top 25 is awesome...you don't have to scroll down anymore to see your stats... =)

NedClocker said:
I'm just pi$$ed cause you and mr b are going to pass me.

LOL... Objects in your mirror are closer than they appear. :D :cool:

Fold On!! :beer:

That's some pretty serious folding you've been doing lately, Newbie_Doo. It looks like my birthday present I'll be getting next week is going to come in handy to keep you from passing me, I hope.:p I'm also trying to get up to where I don't have to scroll to see my stats but it's hard getting up that high; we some some people here that are turning in some serious work units per week. Fold on, bro!:cool:

EDIT: I just made #29 :D :D

Last edited:
Muddocktor:

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear...:D

I just moved into 34th (you are up to 28th). All 10 processors are crunching on proteinA's. I think 2 weeks should do it. :) My target is on the other side of you. Watch out Donny_Paycheck!!

:cool:

Back