• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

proteinAnat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
youll see the same protien a lot. the protien is divided into hundreds of different WU's and is than distributed to all of us Folders. ive seen at least 1o of those so far
Fold on bro!
-Malakai

Wu's

I'm new to Folding also, but I think that each WU is really only a segment of a particular protein. So when you get 10 or 15 Anat's maybe you'll have actually finished folding the whole thing.

i want a cray folding some anats. of course i would OC it.

They might be running some of these wu's several times in a row or so to possibly get a average???
Hey Ploaf, don't you chat with Vijay on his chat? Maybe you could ask him.

KFB said:
i want a cray folding some anats. of course i would OC it.

I don't think there's a whole lot left to squeeze out of those CPU's ... they spray 'em directly with cryo! :eek:

I saw a picture ... years ago ... of a prototype Cray. The CPU was immersed in a tank of liquid nitrogen. It went REALLY fast! :D

Yes, proteinA's, proteinag29anats, and any 5pointer rules!

what i do notice though is that one day, the server will pass out "mainly" proteinA's, then the next day, bba5's, and the next day ... well, u get the picture.
but i got proteinAnats galore for the past 3 days!

Back