• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TV Capture inverted...hmmm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AarontheJC

Well, I got my new AverTV Studio in tonight and plugged it in. It captures composite video fine, but won't capture properly from Coax-ins from the cable. There is no audio from TV capture and the picture is upside down. Drivers? I'm using the shipping XP drivers, but I'll hunt for newer ones/updates.

Is this a common problem? How do I fix this? Hope I'll get it worked out in a few days.

Thanks

Aaron

I got it. I recently went to the new 8500 betas (6052), and so I switched to the older 3286's and things worked fine. There was another small glitch that was fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling drivers for the TV card. Audio problems were fixed via software. I am using AC97 until I get the funds for that audigy...one of these days.

Spiderman?

I honestly think it would have been better to just string yourself from your ceiling, upside down.
Hey, no video problem...and we could get you a cape.

HEHE.

Back