• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MAZE 1,2 or3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look at the Gemini spiral block that everyone raves about, its got a clear top and it outperforms the solid ones too. I see the same from the Maze 3. The water should remove all the heat before it even gets to the top.

Josh

You'd suppose that each dangerden block would outperform the previous one. For looks alone, get the Maze 3. It looks really really cool. I wouldn't for for a maze 1, they were tough to mount i heard.

I got a maze 2 based on I dont like the acrylic tops. But thats just me. I work with the stuff and heat does wierd stuff to it. They seem to work well though.

just few thoughts to the clear/copper top question:

i bumped in IRC to a guy who had fried his computer and most parts because he had a pump failure, and after that the clear top had melted, and snapped off from the core(burnt core) (and flooded after that the cards). dunno which block he had tho..

I thought the clear top of the gemini was made of lexan, not acrylic. Lexan is super tuff stuff.
wj

There is no universal best. There can only be a best
for you. List your requirements, desires and prejudices,
etc and then pick from the field of many fine WBs on the
market. There have not been too many reviews on the
Maze3 yet, but it looks pretty good. There is more good
stuff to come.

Back