• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 7500 TV out problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Iron Hawk

My brother has a Radeon 7500 and we have tried to plug it into a tv with the svideo, how ever the picture that we see on the screen is black and white and keeps flipping and scrolling and is verry fuzzy (like when a VHS has the tracking totaly skrwed up). We have tried this with two TVs now and we get the same problem. (one tv is brand new) how might i go about fixing this? is there some sort of 'tracking' adjustment?

What channel are you trying to use it on? I have a Sony tv and I just press the Tv/Video button and it works. You also have to configure the settings for it.

We are trying to get it to work on a sony, and we do the same thing you do, however the information looks garbled. how do you configure the settings?

Properties>Settings>Advanced>Displays Tab. You need to make the tv the primary display and make the monitor duplicate the display. Then apply that and it should work. You might also want to check the cable.

Well, i just ran through the settings for it and it appears that I can only select PAL formats :(

Does this mean I have a europian card? If so i think I may be having a long chat with the people at CyberPowerPC.com :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was going to say it sounds like PAL instead of NTSC.

Any settings called auto?

Have you tried hooking it up to a VCR and selecting PAL/NTSC in the vcr(not all can select)?

Zuck Gou :) said:
I was going to say it sounds like PAL instead of NTSC.

Any settings called auto?

Have you tried hooking it up to a VCR and selecting PAL/NTSC in the vcr(not all can select)?

There ar no settings called auto, and the vcr in that room doesnt support PAL

Does anyone know where i could get a PAL to NTSC converter?

Back