• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check it out...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats nice, I saw that we were thinking of adversiting there. Its great to see that we follow through.

Sweet - but it seems like TLC comes up more often than anything else. Looks like it's rigged that way...

Luck of the draw I guess - I refreshed for almost 5 minutes before it came up. All I saw was skyzdalimit and TLC. Glad we're on there though.

Came up on the first refresh for me. Hey, at least its up there...much better than nothing. :D

Cy

Nice!!! Lets see who it brings in? Is it possible to see the traffic that comes in from the link?

7th click for me.... You know, our banner seems to load slower than any of the other 6... Of course, I doubt you'd notice on a cable connection, but with my 56K, it seems to take about twice (or 1.5) times as long as Skyz da Limit's banner.

Just thinking to myself again... :D
JigPu

First click for me, great banner, love the graphics, just phreakin amazing!! Good work!!

Last edited:
Back