• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate corel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
don't you just love it when you install a program and it kills yout system. NEVER INSTALL COREL PHOTOPAINT!!!!!!!!

Linux was running fine until I tried installing this piece of crap. it killed all of my menus. I really really hate corel.

or you can make a new panel, and add a menu. it should have most of your programs already in there, if i remember correctly. one time i lost my whole panel and had to rebuild it, this was after i had been using linux for like 2 days so i didn't know what i was doing at all. but i managed to do it ;)

jeff

Jeff Bolton said:
or you can make a new panel, and add a menu. it should have most of your programs already in there, if i remember correctly. one time i lost my whole panel and had to rebuild it, this was after i had been using linux for like 2 days so i didn't know what i was doing at all. but i managed to do it ;)

jeff

Did the same exact thing myself, lol.

Ebola said:
don't you just love it when you install a program and it kills yout system. NEVER INSTALL COREL PHOTOPAINT!!!!!!!!

Linux was running fine until I tried installing this piece of crap. it killed all of my menus. I really really hate corel.

You shouldn't just flame a prg like that. If it screwed up on your system (or you did something wrong :rolleyes: ) it does not mean it's a bad piece of software. Heck, it's free

Back