• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cool looking Ramsinks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah those are neat, but no way they would fit in between my DDR sticks, so not really practical. Have you seen the watercooled ramblocks they sell? Those are sweet, but would kill any flow in your system, and they cost about $40 PER side of Ram. hahahah

Josh

All of thier prices are expensive, but they have some cool looking stuff. I went to the fans section and looked at a 80CFM Delta, 19 dollars for the fan and it said the shipping weight was 10 pounds! Must be a typo....lol:beer:

Dont know, but wonder how they would perform on my Geforce..... It would look really cool......

you use appoxy and its the same stuff they use on graphics card memory... It doesnt hurt them, just a bi**h to get off if it ever come to that....

would that go for the thermal take blue heat spreaders as well?
i plan on getting some jsut for looks cause i'm going all blue with the mods i'm going to do to my case.

rlemieux said:
you use appoxy and its the same stuff they use on graphics card memory... It doesnt hurt them, just a bi**h to get off if it ever come to that....

if you mix 3 parts arctic alumina with 7 parts arctic alumina epoxy, you will have an epoxy that is non conductive, non capacitive, transfers heat well, and will be easier to get off.

himura-dono said:
would that go for the thermal take blue heat spreaders as well?
i plan on getting some jsut for looks cause i'm going all blue with the mods i'm going to do to my case.

I think they come with CM heat tape and are reenforced with little clips that go on the heat spreaders them selfs to hold it to the memory

Back