• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A thanks to the truly great members of the team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuKE

I would just like to thank Basher and the rest of the crew for all of his great work with the website. Most of us take for granted the work they do. Sorry, just felt the need to tell everyone thanks!

Yes truly a great big Hats off! to Basher for the truly awesome job of stat's tracking that he has got down to an art form now.

J :cool:

Let me jump in here are add my hearty thanks to all those who work to make the website such a hit! :D I really appreciate all the work fellas.

Cy

Congrats to all webcrew for making our SETI Organization so organized, clean, and getting more recruits everyday.

I'll Second That Thought!

I agree completely with the idea that our website is a great tool for bringing new members onboard. The professional appearance and quality content show people that this team is for REAL and serious about our commitment to this project.

My hat's off to the entire website team!

SkyHook

u guys really doing an awesome job!! and we really really appreicated for what u r doing for the team!! :beer:

again, if ever need any help, feel free to let me know! ;)

While u guys are saying thx, I might want to add that the website is one of the reasons why I joined and gave the team my 600 WU credit instead of letting team AT get it, although their team seems to be WAY higher on the ranks. (don't flame me, no hurt feelings intended):p;)

Yes... thanks Sean & Tim & whomever I might've missed...

I know it is often difficult to be consistent... day in, day out... and I appreciate your willingness to donate your time & talent for the team... :D

Crunch 'em!!!

I'm just happy to be a part of this wonderful community of friends that we have helped to foster.

(BUMP) I wish we had more room for stickies. So many great topics should stay at the top but oh well.

Back