• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does Swiftech have a website or contact number?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tr0LL

I have a Swiftech MCX462 and when I bought I received it from the seller, it was missing 1 screw. I was wondering if Swiftech has some sort of contact email or website that I can order a new set of screws (or just one if they sell one). Better yet, maybe they'll give me it for free or something. Anyone know?

Well, they do have a website, www.swiftnets.com , but if you're only missing one screw why don't you go to a hardware store, like Home Depot, and take one of the screws you do have. I am almost positive (I've got the MCX478) that you'll find a match there for probably 10 cents. It would be easier than contacting them IMO.

Thanks for the website. I am actually missing the spring and other stuff too, so I rather just get it from them if possible.

Ooooh, cool, if swiftech doesnt' replace the missing pieces for free, I'll probably just order from that site. I hope they are like Globalwin because global win replaces missing parts free of charge.

Back