• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EM3 new ver.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good deal Kendan, keep us posted. I'm still having problems with 15 Clients and Fold Monitor. Seems that when ever the FM machine is restarted, the FoldMonitor.exe will not execute. I have to delete the log and re-key all the clients.:eh?:

Wedo

Wedo said:
Good deal Kendan, keep us posted. I'm still having problems with 15 Clients and Fold Monitor. Seems that when ever the FM machine is restarted, the FoldMonitor.exe will not execute. I have to delete the log and re-key all the clients.:eh?:

Wedo

I had a probllem with putting my Foldmonitor in my Startup folder. I have always just started it by hand after everything else is loaded. I can not remember what the exact problems were but it was eough of a problem for me to take it out of the start up folder. Good luck!!!

with the new verison folding seems a little quicker than when FM. I am using low res grapics and the default 15 sec intervals

Back