• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seti Bar and Grill is Open:) Thanks, and props to milestones! Get some Frog Legz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Congrats to all those who hit new milestones and a big thanks to all the upkeepers of this of this forum. It is cool to be able to see the daily and weekly progress while in search for intelligent life. Mictlan's new chart looks like we need to start gigging more frogs:D

But needless to say, the drinks and Frog Legz are on the house so order up and tell us how your week has been:beer:

This week was pretty good for me, I guess. Pretty sure I clinched the Top100 today with a new milestone. I didn't really know if I could make it with all the low ar wu's I got this week. But, I'll get me a lager and large order of legz for a start:beer:

Just don't say anything about the frogs. From what I've seen they're sort of a lazy complacent bunch. Stir them up and they pour on the production. Leave them be and they get bored and let things slide. We have quite an advantage membership wise, and it seems as though we're adding new members at a faster clip. They on the other hand have a handful of members that account for the majority of their production. I've learned a lot from my contact within their team. I'm fairly confident that we will eventually surpass them.

TC said:
Just don't say anything about the frogs. From what I've seen they're sort of a lazy complacent bunch. Stir them up and they pour on the production. Leave them be and they get bored and let things slide. We have quite an advantage membership wise, and it seems as though we're adding new members at a faster clip. They on the other hand have a handful of members that account for the majority of their production. I've learned a lot from my contact within their team. I'm fairly confident that we will eventually surpass them.
This should help close the gap. Got two of them and a A7M266-D for a new setup:D

Basher said:
I'll take a beer and a side o' legs. My first week at my new job = awsome :)
Coming right up my friend:beer:
Glad your job is working out so well:cool:

Pete's Wicked Red Rush for TC

And

Cookies for Yodums

Hope you both of you have had a good weeK:beer:

Yeah pretty good week I suppose. I ordered parts for a new cruncher to keep at work. I had an 8K7A laying here, so I ordered a 1.3gig Duron and a stick of OCZ PC3200. I'm going to unlock it and see how far I can push the bus. Should be able to hit 200 and maybe higher.

TC said:
Yeah pretty good week I suppose. I ordered parts for a new cruncher to keep at work. I had an 8K7A laying here, so I ordered a 1.3gig Duron and a stick of OCZ PC3200. I'm going to unlock it and see how far I can push the bus. Should be able to hit 200 and maybe higher.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Here's some reading for ya:

OCZ Exposed: http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85219

Yodums said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Here's some reading for ya:

OCZ Exposed: http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85219
Hmm, well this is interesting. I can't say I'm at all surprised though, but my previous experiences with them were not that bad. I first bought from them a little over a year ago. They were selling pre-tested Athlons, and while it took forever to get the chips I bought, they all overclocked as advertised.

More recently Lonely Raven told me that his stick of PC3000 is running circles around the stick of corsair PC2700 I sold him. But at any rate I bought mine from Newegg, so hopefully they will be good about returning it should I decide to.

TC said:
Hmm, well this is interesting. I can't say I'm at all surprised though, but my previous experiences with them were not that bad. I first bought from them a little over a year ago. They were selling pre-tested Athlons, and while it took forever to get the chips I bought, they all overclocked as advertised.

More recently Lonely Raven told me that his stick of PC3000 is running circles around the stick of corsair PC2700 I sold him. But at any rate I bought mine from Newegg, so hopefully they will be good about returning it should I decide to.

Well, if the results are bad I guess you can return them since Newegg has a great RMA policy. Good luck..

TC said:

If you don't mind me asking, where did this sort of comment come from? One of the things we pride ourselves on is the relationship we have with other teams and this sort of thing is what leads to flame wars and a general bad attitude. You, as a senior member and "leader" of the team should know this sort of thing is not good for the overall project. True that we have a handful of large producers (myself included) but what does that have to do with the quality of the team? Are people with large productions not welcome on your team? If someone joined with 50K+ WU's would you turn him away? The fact that we have a couple of people that make up a large portion of the stats does not take away from the fact that we are a TEAM and no matter what a person does, be it 1 WU per day or 1000 WU's per day, they are treated the same, congratulated, helped, and welcomed as a member. As for your "contact within their team", I am not sure what you could possibly learn that would really matter. It's not like we have team secrets or hiding places that we talk that no one else can see. It concerns me that someone of your stature on this site would just randomly blurt out comments that hold no bearing and only help to create tension somewhere it is not needed.

n715dp
I am sure TC meant that in more of a joking manner and sorry about any misunderstanding. We welcome all and try to give our utmost support for any member of the team. Even Frogs are welcome in the bar for a drink and "um" Frog legz cooked any way you would like:D
r12

Greg M said:
racecar, it appears the CPU you have pictured is factory unlocked. Did you buy MP's?
Yes I did. 1.2gig Palominos 79 bucks each.:D

My point was simply an observation. It was not meant as a derogatory comment. Other senior ranking members have noted this observation. It seems as though you have a handful of members that account for the bulk of your production. When nothing is going on these guys tend to become complacent and let their production drop. When another team fans the flames so to speak, these guys wake up and get their act together again.

As for creating tension, let me remind you that you guys were the first to stop by our forum months ago and tease our members about being passed up by your team. That created quite a bit of ill will and a general bad attitude. Fortunately most of your members are above that and kept things friendly, but I have seen a few instances where posts by members of your team had to be edited and in some cases removed entirely.

Well, if Yodums is getting cookies, then I'll special order some sour kraut. Extra yummy style please! :D

Well, about two days ago, my machine FINALLY finished the low AR WUs that it's had. I cached up at a bad time I suppose because all 5 days worth of WUs were 0.0xx :eek: That was why my CpF values were so abnormaly high. Now, about 4 days are 0.4xx and only 2 days have the evil 0.0xx (one of which is being crunched right now!)

Ever so happy to be rid of the low AR...:)
JigPu

Back