• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quake Logo On Side

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

customrig

I have seen some cases with huge Quake 3 Logos on the side of them. I was wondering how they get these things on is it a sticker if so where would I buy one or is it paint or whatever?

Can you eloborate? If it's like white under the plexi, I'm pretty sure it's a sticker. I remember seeing a UT Modded box back and it was a sticker.

Yodums

u get some hydrofluric acid paste and put down the design either neg or positive rub on paste. wait 5min and wash it off. then the glass will be etched. you can use a sticker if you aren't using real glass.

speaking of this, wanna make some easy money? go to a computer show and buy a mid tower case cheap (10-15bucks) and mod it with a logo and sell it on ebay, my roomate and i have done this with a radation symbol mid tower and sold it for 60 bucks, and it cost us just the case and some effort :) they loved it too...just a thought

Back