• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ISO AX-7 & Delta 80mm 80CFM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chuckerants

Can anyone tell me where I can find both the HSF and the Delta fan in stock?

I tried Newegg, CrazyPC, Heatsink FActory, PC Nut and Nexfan.

Thanks

yes..i bought my ax-7 as3 and the 80-cfm fan from them
and yes, its very loud....very very loud...what? speak up!...but i like putting the phone right next to the case so when people call...they hear the fan...annoys the **** outta them

GET A RHEOSTAT! they are amasing! i just installed one and it was worth the $4.25! now i can actually hear my psu fans! my system is extremely quiet!!!!

yep, i agree, to control the fan speed, a rheostat truely is a god send. i have all my fans (ie. my 2 rad fans, psu fan and gpu fan) all on rheostats, allowing me to fine tune the noise factor.

i was just thinkin of puttin a rheostat on my psu!, i think ill rather watercool it

watercooling a psu isnt easy dude, but if u manage it, it would be quite an achievement.

what u might wanna do, and will probably be alot easier, is unlock that cpu...and overclock it to the limit.

dude, watercooling my psu would be easy as pie! i know exactly how im gonna do it too, and unlocking isnt that hard, i just dont wanna go out and buy a rear window defogger kit, or a pen....

as i understand it, to cool a psu, u would need to have alot of small waterblocks, about 3 or 4 small blocks, (not 100% sure about that though) cuz its not talked about much.

but maskedgeek, give us some ideas on how u might watercool a psu. cuz there arent many articles about doing this sort of thing.

and hydrocool, why would anyone wanna put one block onto another water block?

cooling x 2? i dunno, wasnt supposed to be serious...it could be done tho...and it might cool better

hey if you dont wanna hear your psu fan, switch it to a papst 12dba fan. i just put together a system for my uncle (no overclocking) using all of those fans. for case, cpu, and psu. You could hear your own breath over the system. the temps were pretty good also, 53C Full Load at 1.75vcore. That is fine for non overclocking.

thats all good if u dont wanna overclock and wont be creating much heat. but we, on this board, are overclockers. and we wanna get every last mhz out of our cpus/systems. hence, we need to cool our psus properly. right now i have my psu fan on a rheostat at low speed, and the psu does get warm, if i could watercool the psu, then that would be a cooler running psu, without any fan at all. ideally, i want 0 fans...thats the ideal...not easy though.

Back