• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Again with the jukebox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Loopin

Registered
Hey there again people.

Well, I finally have some money to do this and now I don't know how to find what I need (or at least think I need). I have a nomad jukebox and I am going to change the led's inside of it from the ucky standard green to a nice purdy blue. Now, I've visited http://www.nomadness.net and gotten a hold of a walkthrough on how to do it and all and all the parts I need. But the problem is I have no idea where to get "1206 SMD leds". I live in Canada... Near Vancouver by 1 hour. I've been to my local "radio waste of time" and they got nothing... they have two types of LED's and they both are WAY to big. Anyway, if someone could tell me where I can find these and an approximate price that would be great. I don't think that there should cost to much eh...? OH, and I only need 3.... so yeah.

Thanks all.

Back