• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!!! Ak35gtr

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arctic

hmmm some reason my computer was working fine.. I shut it down... 1 hour later came back.. turn it on and no post??

any feed back asap would be appreciated

thanx

Ak35

What kind of beeps?

I had a BSOD the other day, and I reset and it would not post. It did one short beep which repeated every 6 or 7 seconds. I believe this is the Award bios diagnostic code for a memory error.

That's the same beep I got when I killed my AK31's NB while modding. Makes sense- a memory problem could stem from the NB too.

Sometimes I get a no POST with my ak31 when booting up, but I just switch power off at the power source and turn it back on a couple of times and eventually get it to post. Did you ak35 ever come back to life?

AK35

My AK35 is alive and well now that a new stick of Samsung PC2700 came in the mail today!

Arctic, di you rma it to Shuttle? WIll they send you a rev2 AK35?

hehehhe no my Ak35GTR didn't come back to life hehehe and yes Shuttle did send me back an Ak35GTR Rev 2.2.. and that's the one that died lol so I'm just gonna get my refund from newegg and get an Epox instead...and yes Ak35GTR rev 2 is Kt333
dont get me wrong.. shuttle boards are nice.. I just wanna try something new

originally post by arctic:
hmmm some reason my computer was working fine.. I shut it down... 1 hour later came back.. turn it on and no post??

any feed back asap would be appreciated

thanx

check the memory and change the dimm

Back