• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Science Fair = 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eli

Well, the science fair went off pretty well, talked to many different people. But so far the majority were not interested in donating their precious typewriters for folding. Only one recruit, but she has a dual 1 ghz mac. So it's not too bad! At least she spreads the word. She'll fold for team 32, but i don't know if she'll keep it up.

eli said:
Well, the science fair went off pretty well, talked to many different people. But so far the majority were not interested in donating their precious typewriters for folding. Only one recruit, but she has a dual 1 ghz mac. So it's not too bad! At least she spreads the word. She'll fold for team 32, but i don't know if she'll keep it up.

Well, its 2GHz. Any recruiting is always welcome ;).

Well done with the science fair idea!

David

well i guess that is certainly better than coming away with none at all!!! even if you only got the one recruit, at least you got the word out about folding to many. And you never know one of the others that saw your setup might start folding, or at least tell someone else about it;)

eli said:
Great effort eli. You wouldn't have gotten that one if you hadn't tried. Bring your friend around to meet us and keep on pressing. Fold On brother!!:) :burn: :clap:

Eli, do not fret about the number of recruits. I know I can speak for many of us by saying I am extremely impressed by your commitment, persistence, and imagination to come up with the project in the first place.

Cheers to you mate!

Wedo

Got me all fussied up.. *sniff*

Thanks guys. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been interested in it. A friend of mine from school is going to Stanford this weekend, and I told him if he meets Mr. Singh to say "Hi" for me and to tell him im folding hard for him! (Wouldn't that be cool if he did actually meet him?)

I also met a guy who researched with the boys who created Unix at Bell Labs. I guess he is a Linux guru that also did security for NASA. Guy's a superhero.

Anyway, little tangent, but thanks!

eli

Back