• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I made it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

in the top 100 and man it took a long time now I just have to hold it. Got some heavy hitters moving up right behind me

repairing the cele 500 today for sure

Last edited:
Congratulations! Keep up the hard work. That avatar should looks good on you. :)

Cy

Keep up the crunching! It must be great to be in such an elite group when we have over 1000 members!!

JigPu

thanks a lot to everyone for all the encouragement and help this truly is a great team. And I got the celeron 500 crunching again this morning @563. I had a small incident with a screwdriver a few weeks ago and killed a mobo. So that should hopefully get me close to 100 WU per week depending on the performance of the new mobo.

Well time to update my avatar now...I've been waiting for this for a long time :beer:

Actually I had to buy a new mobo, but I picked it up for $29 so its not too bad. Thet cele 500 crunches about 15 WU per week which helps out my daily stats a bit.

and of course every WU counts towards the team. Good luck in your pursuit of the top 200 Jeniva and jazztrumpet216

Back