• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crystal Orb Mount Finished

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gideonflux

Registered
well i finaly got my Crytal Orb mounted to my SoyoP4S-Dragon Ultra. the only problem i am having is that it emmits a very loud high pitch wine. is anyone else having that problem with the crystal orb?

my pair of crystal orbs did that too, until i checked it while it ws running and disovered that the top parts were lightly touching the fans so i had to push them a bit up and now they are pretty quiet

I thought that might be what the problem was(Rubbing). didi you have to dismount them to fix that? or what exactly were you able to do to fix the problem?

so the side of the orb has like vents in it right?
just get a screwdriver put it under the top and then just push it upwards, that should do it. btw always do it with the pc shut down :)

hope u will get to the end of the problem soon,
snatcher

That i actually didn't think about. i need to just take a real close look at it and see whats goinig on.

I took a look at it and it looks lioke it is a combination of the wires tapping the fan and the front grill being to close to the fan. i guess it just needs some tweaking.

Back