• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Statsman is back up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
shows: Last run: Wed May 15 21:27:18 EDT 2002
for me!!!

thanks for the heads up!!

NASsoccer,
I don't see how you saw that. I cleared my temp internet files and reloaded the page and here is what came up: Last run: Mon May 13 02:23:59 CDT 2002
I wish the darn page was working.:cry:

muddocktor said:
NASsoccer,
I don't see how you saw that. I cleared my temp internet files and reloaded the page and here is what came up: Last run: Mon May 13 02:23:59 CDT 2002
I wish the darn page was working.:cry:

still says that for me....

weirdness

Copy/Pasted from statsman:

Last run: Wed May 15 20:25:10 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) 2002

It's not up for me either. This is not so strange. It is a dns issue and it takes time for the change to span the entire internet. Chances are it will be fully functional by the morning. Some servers have the correct dns settings for the site. others are still pointing to the old site. Very normal.

stats

I'm at work now, and the comp I'm on suxx bigtime...

Here's bitmap of the team stats. I don't have the means to convert it to jpg on this PC, and I'm not allowed to install anything... If someone wants to convert it and post it, please do. it looks like rage3d will pass us in the 1st week of August. :(

Back