• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible OC street wear?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
this is just a sugestion would any one (if Oc Doesnt have them already) be willing to put in for some oc t shirts?

logos made by some on in OC for the back of shirt (big one)

a small logo for the front and possibly your forum name embroidered above logo.

i was going to do this for my cs clan but most of them are still in high school or what not so they couldnt come up with the money.

the cost for our shirts would have been like 10 bux a piece. but that was without shipping and with out the names.

he has shirts in any color
long sleeve or short
add $5 for name (embroidered)
and sorry all but you would have to pay for your shipping too.

just need the go ahead and the art work then we all set.

this is for entire overclockers.com not just folding.

could possibly get tshirts made for folding after this deal

Last edited:
PM Skip, that sounds like what he is looking for. Tshirts would be a very cool thing and has been talked about quite a few times. Skip just started selling case badges. I got mine a couple of days ago and they are nice:D

:) talk about shirts has been goin on for a while now. AFAIK, they should be coming sometime soon. skip wanted to get the case badges ordered first.

hopefully youll see a familiar logo on the shirts when they do get goin ;) at least i hope so...

kendan said:
PM Skip, that sounds like what he is looking for. Tshirts would be a very cool thing and has been talked about quite a few times. Skip just started selling case badges. I got mine a couple of days ago and they are nice:D

Kendan,

Does that mean you've put a case around that folding rig? :D

Wedo

It would be pretty cool if they could say Folding Team 32 on them. I wonder how the Tshirts thing has been panning out.

kendan said:

Ohhh Yea!!!:D Now I just need to get the money together to finish it off:D See for yourself!!!!

finish it off, i don' think you need to. i mean it is one of a kind with the the display hanging out. everyone would have mounted that;):) congrats on getting the case, that case is a personal fav of mine:)

Meanwhile, back at the original topic ...

I would LOVE to buy some t-shirts. I'd buy 2 or 3 of 'em ... if they're not TOO expensive ($10 is cheap for custom t-shirts, BTW).

May I suggest Plague's latest artwork?

... erhm ... I'm a bit hard to fit ... 3x ... :rolleyes:

... but I also understand they'll cost me a bit more than you skinny dudes. :D

i was thinking about having Plagues logo as the logo for the shirts.
and you could have your name embroidered on front for like $5 extra.

NASsoccer said:

finish it off, i don' think you need to. i mean it is one of a kind with the the display hanging out. everyone would have mounted that;):) congrats on getting the case, that case is a personal fav of mine:)

LMAO!!! It is only temporary:D I still need to get a burner and dvd drive for it then a good souncard alittle further in the future.

Shirts I want a couple!!!!!! PM Shadow and work it out with him and Skip. They have been working on it for a while and just came thru on the badges so it might already be in the works:D

street wear? can we get some gang signs too? like when we see each other in the streets we through up a big O-F and stuff...and we all flood the 'hoods to get together and scrounge old computer parts :)lol

Last edited:
Back