• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uh-oh!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Well, the line has crossed. We have till the end of July till we are toast. I will try and leave my rig on all weekend if I can get away with it.

Looks like we need to send someone over in disguise to do some recruiting for their power folders;)

Never fear, something will break for us.

Re: Ohh Crap... What Are We Gonna Do About It?

We are going to get more machines folding, of course.....

Tweaked!,

Let's not do that. It will only start the sh!t rolling again. If we stay ahead of them, that's fine. If they pass us, then we have to look at the point that it took a "sugar daddy" to even get them in the same league as us!:D All going over and spamming them will do is start more cr@p between the two teams.

muddocktor

Lets get some of the SETI people folding. I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out for a little while. Maybe they will realize its more constructive to cure diseases than look for E.T. ;)

-Rav

Rav said:
Lets get some of the SETI people folding. I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out for a little while. Maybe they will realize its more constructive to cure diseases than look for E.T. ;)

-Rav

I think that would be a great idea. I personally gave up on SETI over a year ago. Just seemed like it wasn't worth it for me.

I have friends who think it is worth looking for ET though. I don't begrudge anyone the belief that they are helping humanity in some way or another.:D :cool:

'Borrowing' SETI power is a short term solution - I am sure we don't want OC.com to slip in the SETI ranks because they try to keep us afloat.

Back