• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Picking the gaunlet up...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Does anyone at the ~170 point mark want a race to 250? I only have one machine but its now folding about 14 to 20 hours a day.

Any takers...?

Well ... I'm already up around the 300 mark ... but I'll warn you against this sort of folly. I took Arkaine's challenge, and he proceeded to blow my doors off. :D

Loud said:
Well ... I'm already up around the 300 mark ... but I'll warn you against this sort of folly. I took Arkaine's challenge, and he proceeded to blow my doors off. :D

I probably won't win, but I just want to see how well I can do with my rig now folding a lot more.

David said:
Does anyone at the ~170 point mark want a race to 250? I only have one machine but its now folding about 14 to 20 hours a day.

Any takers...?

OC3d will race you to 300 pts . We just started so we only have like 20 pts or so:)

Re: Re: Picking the gaunlet up...

NASsoccer said:

OC3d will race you to 300 pts . We just started so we only have like 20 pts or so:)

OK :D

Race

I'm not sure that race would be very fair, NASsoccer. Maybe to just 200 points. OC3d has a little bit more than 1 active cpu. It's hard to say though since OC3d has only existed for 21 hours.

Re: Race

Arkaine23 said:
I'm not sure that race would be very fair, NASsoccer. Maybe to just 200 points. OC3d has a little bit more than 1 active cpu. It's hard to say though since OC3d has only existed for 21 hours.

Its OK. I have a head start :D

Re: Race

Arkaine23 said:

that is my thought. since he already has such a big lead it might workout. Maybe 250 would be better.

I am just trying to help him out since no one else wanted to race:)
what do you think david?

Re: Re: Race

NASsoccer said:

that is my thought. since he already has such a big lead it might workout. Maybe 250 would be better.

I am just trying to help him out since no one else wanted to race:)
what do you think david?

Say 250 then. Should be better.

David, what name are you folding under? I was gonna say you race Yatta, but it(they?) are already over 200.

belorsch said:
David, what name are you folding under? I was gonna say you race Yatta, but it(they?) are already over 200.
I fold under dnelson1. I am around 250th.

Back