• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best drivers for Geforce 3 Line of Cards? 23.11?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

I was previously running the 29.20 nvidias and i was wondering why my overclocked 3d mark score on my Ti200 (236/520) was in the 8300's only. Well, i downgraded to the 23.11 and my score went up to 2600 exactly.

Is there a better NVidia Driver out there than the 23.11's for Geforce 3's?

I used to have a geforce 2 gts and i found the 27.xx drivers were pretty good but i didnt really like the 28.32. I kinda think it depends on more then just your vid card (which drivers work best) so find a site that has all of the recent detonater drivers and give them a shot see which ones work best.

USE THE FORCE!

In a case like this it is best to go with your guts. If you feel that the older drivers were paying better dividends then go with them. From what I have read the driver updates don't always result in features that benefit all cards. As always, nVidia releases drivers that cover a large variety of graphics cards.

IMO yes the 2311 is possibly the best for the GF3 series. The later ones are optimized for GF4, not that it WONT work but it is just extra struff that the G3 dont use.

I found that anything above 23.12 and my video quality started to suffer. 23.12 is the fastest for my GF3

Back