• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im back....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

engjohn

well, I am gonna contrib again...

I will only have one machine, but its better than nuthin...

After almost a year I am still @ 254th with like 500+ wu completed. I would have thought that I would have been much lower...

Great to see that your coming back. We need all the help we can get. (pst....... Yodules you dont want to know who that guy is or waht he does)

Hey engjohn. Glad you are back into the SETIers place :)

BTW, are you going to Overclockers Mexico.....I saw some pics from you in an avatar and sent you a PM and haven't answered me.....I can't think of someone in his sane mind using those pics *****shudder*****

Originally posted by Mictlan
Hey engjohn. Glad you are back into the SETIers place :)

BTW, are you going to Overclockers Mexico.....I saw some pics from you in an avatar and sent you a PM and haven't answered me.....I can't think of someone in his sane mind using those pics *****shudder*****

I didnt get no PM from you?!? And what is Overclockers Mexico?!?

Originally posted by Yodums
Welcome! And whos the dude in the avatar!

If you don't know, I'm not telling...:D

Sorry guys, I ruined it and told Yodles. He came on Instant Messanger and harrased me. Well I can only imagine what he pictured when I told him what the guy did. I fell like I tainted his little 14 year old mind. AHAHAH Lets bring them all over to the dark side. :mad:

{PMS}fishy said:
Sorry guys, I ruined it and told Yodles. He came on Instant Messanger and harrased me. Well I can only imagine what he pictured when I told him what the guy did. I fell like I tainted his little 14 year old mind. AHAHAH Lets bring them all over to the dark side. :mad:

LOL Too funny..

Yea I kind of was curious to find out :)

engjohn said:

I didnt get no PM from you?!? And what is Overclockers Mexico?!?

Overclockers Mexico is a new site I wander into. If there is an Overclockers Australia, an OCUK why not an Overclockers Mexico?

If you want to go click here. Warning the site is in Spanish (almost). :D

I found one user and I thought that it was you.....I don't know is there are many guys that are (were) in your profession and interested in computers :D.

Back