• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

want to see.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess so, it'll be cool to know what we are trying to beat, or at least leave behind us

CharlesHF said:
I'm planning on starting a thread over at Rage3D, asking how much power they have computing for them. That ok with everyone here???:D :D

I don't see a problem with it. Just be careful and don't make it hostile. We are friends with them and we are all trying to accomplish the same thing.

CharlesHF said:
I'm planning on starting a thread over at Rage3D, asking how much power they have computing for them. That ok with everyone here???:D :D
I don't think we know, other then number of processors. It would be kinda cool to find out.

Re: Re: want to see.....

Matthew1001 said:

I don't see a problem with it. Just be careful and don't make it hostile. We are friends with them and we are all trying to accomplish the same thing.

Yeah, I know. I just want to see how much we're up against. Anyone else have an opinion before I post??:)

Oldguy--go here to see the type of thing that I'm talking about. People would post on, saying how many CPU's, with how many MHz/GHz.
But, of course, in the competitive nature, I wouldn't have a "goal:rolleyes:":D

CharlesHF said:
Oldguy--go here to see the type of thing that I'm talking about. People would post on, saying how many CPU's, with how many MHz/GHz.
But, of course, in the competitive nature, I wouldn't have a "goal:rolleyes:":D
Cool, that's a great idea.

All right.:cool: Here goes nothing!! Everyone from Rage3D who might happen to read this, go to your forum and post how much power you have going!:D

Back