• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P3 750 & ABIT ST6 RAID Won't overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steelwind101

Hi, I bought the ABIT ST6-RAID sometime ago and have a PIII 750/100 and thought great a gig (1000 MZH). Softmenu 3 being a bonus that was excellent.

IT WONT OVERCLOCK :mad: and that makes me mad!! LOL

I have tried to turn the softmenu off. I told softmenu that i had a 1 gig with a 133 to see if that would do it but im stuck.

If you can help or know about softmenu 3 then i would really appriecate the help.

Thanks,
Steel

I think you're just changing the CPU information and not manually doing it yourself. You can't just select the "1000 (133)" setting in the softmenu. Scroll all the way to the top and select "user define". This will unlock the FSB, divider, and multiplier adjustments (the multiplier cannot be changed so make sure you set it correctly). Just change these settings and you should be fine.

You will only have a 1.825v setting also which will not allow OC'n at all with the cCO's running a 1.7v at default.

Bad choice for the 750e. Might as well get a 1.0a and do some real damage.

Thanks for the help.

My friend suspected the voltage to be an issue. Any other recommendations to a good processor to overclock in this board. Bearing in mind the Voltage issues.

Thanks
Steel

Back