• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fitting a geforce4 on an 8KHA+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

plague

ok, so ive read all the talk about the problem with the visiontek 4600 and the 8KHA. however, i cant find anything about any problems with any other GF4 cards. I have an 8KHA+ and I'm looking at getting a leadtek 4400. Hopefully someone out there has this combination and can assure me no capacitors get in the way. thanks in advance for any info.

oh ya, you should all be folding!!! :D

no one out there can give me any reassurance that i should go ahead and buy this card?? no one has this setup or anything like it that could offer some personal experience?? no one wants to just say, "hi, how ya doin plague?" well I guess this is a little bump, because I know you guys can help me out.

ummm, folding shirts got a little boring, so now i fold proteins.

"hi, how ya doin plague?" ;) I read somewhere that there is no problem with any other Geforce 4 card. I’m trying to dig up the url now.

thank you, thats all i needed to hear. See I knew someone had it in them :)

Back