• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

phase change kooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

Well what im noticing here is that we have a lot of super intelegent people here and thats great. the question is how many have real phase change experiancce and could help to put the definitive guide together including all the secrets like mixtures at temp and brand names to use and avoid . and a basic guide to how phase change works. safty measures and everything . this encompasses many many things so maybe a sticky thread like a work in progress so that all the best stuff can make it into the guide would be kool.
lots of ilistrations and plain english would be great in the begining as the noobie can see visualy how it works then as he gets comfortable with the terminoligy less elaboration is needed.

i ask this cause it is very similar to my teaching style and it works well for beginers . i think i know the basics of pahse change but thre are holes in my knowledge so a solid foundation would be great.

btw im an english teacher in japan for a large company you all know and love =)

check the Project X started... topic lots of information and links, and i am sure someone would help, i would but I dont have that kind of knowledge.

hope this helps

kevin

Sounds like you are looking for some kind of definitive document. Is it perhaps for general info here or perhaps for some other purpose? As said above Project X covers a lot but is not structured in any way. I am currently writing books on overclocking and this will be covered in one section. I am having problems finding a publisher. Overclocking is still seen as a bit over the top by the establishment

Back