• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflo's are gooood

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nismo Nate

I just replaced my 4 case fans with 4 panaflo's, Let me tell ya it made a very noticeable difference in the noise factor, and so far my temps seem to be the same. I might be able to get a good night's sleep without the pillow over my head. (yeah right)

They are still louder than lets say a DULL, but much quieter than what I used to have.

My previous fans were the 2 antec's that came with my case as exhausts, and 1 cooler master, 1 sunnon intake. All 80mm.

i got them online at www.ocsystem.com they were 5.89 each with 4pin to 3pin converter's, total 32.56 shipped. My ears are thanking me.

I am hoping to do the same:)

Got rid of the 60MM Delta screamer for a quieter 80MM fan, which keeps the temps the same.

I also just ordered some Zalmon fans. I choose these over the Panaflos cause they come with a plug in resistor so I can choose the quiet 28CFM/20dba setting, or the louder 39CFM/34.4dba setting depending on my needs.

I think any fan with a higher CFM to dba ratio is a good idea:)

I love Panaflo!! they are the only fans I buy.

in fact my new case which you can see pics of over at XTW has 4 80mm panaflo L1A's up front, 2 L1A's in the rear and one L1A on the side...

Back