• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hot Hot Hot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

inverseflux

Registered
hey guys -

In need of a little help, just assembled my machine a little while ago... and my pross is running at about 58-66 degrees idle, I've checked the heatsink, re-did the paste, etc... nothing seems to be helping. Any thoughts?

:mad:

Any help is appreciated. My sig has the specs of my machine.

thanks...

Awesome!

Looks like a worthwhile purchase so I know exactly what I'm running at, love the board, kinda bummed out it doesn't report the temps correctly, small bump in the road though.

First time posting any results on here

I'll do some sandra benches and post them when I get home. :)

Aprreciate it Placid, JimmyG... :beer:

Welcome to the forum.

Don't feel bad about the board.

I had not heard that ABIT boards read wrong, but all of the stuff that I have read says that most boards are pretty far off from what the temp actually is.

I use an ASUS board. ASUS boards consistently read +10 C high. I fretted about that for months until I found out about it. I use the temp sensors from CrazyPC to monitor my CPU and exhaust from the PSU. The MOBO temp I ignore.

Back