• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

submergence

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would do it, but I am sure my father would not let me, it was hard enough trying to convince him to let me water cool.

What are your ideas for style? Howabout hooking a Super Soaker up and using the pump to squirt the liquid on to the board (having the board proped up on an angle) and letting the liquid flow down to collect at the bottom to be pumped again. That would be original.

whenever i see a submerged case it is a mobo in a styrofoam case with goo all around it. If i were to submerge my case i would get a drink mixer from those pretzel shops and places in malls and put my mobo in the bottom so the liquid cascades down the sides :).

'tis possible that I will attempt that for a celery board I got for free as a summer project- so I'd like some info as well :D

i have an old p1 board w00t i am gonna go get some non-conductive liquid and a drink mixer Oh and some dye lite yes MUAHAHAHHA put some uv lights in a tube going down the center it would be sooooo cool

seen that but it is not sexah like my idea. Have you ever seen those things they mix fruit punch in to keep it nice and tasty think of a pc in there with i dunno but something in there ;)

i wonder if a fan would work submerged? that would be pretty cool to use instead of apump :D :D

whenever i see a submerged case it is a mobo in a styrofoam case with goo all around it. If i were to submerge my case i would get a drink mixer from those pretzel shops and places in malls and put my mobo in the bottom so the liquid cascades down the sides

Better make sure you get something that's like water to sink your PC in, I doubt one of those things could handle something thicker like oil. :D

oil is not much thicker then fruit punch so i don't think it would be a problem. i would love to see someone do my idea. hell maybe after the summer i will get one for like 20 bucks and through my p1 mmx in there

madcow235 said:
oil is not much thicker then fruit punch so i don't think it would be a problem. i would love to see someone do my idea. hell maybe after the summer i will get one for like 20 bucks and through my p1 mmx in there

Same here :D

Back