• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Desktop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

triflux

Disabled
well here's mine I got the skin on their without using any more memory then xp would use by fixing my uxtheme.dll

What did you do to "FIX" uxtheme.dll ?

And is that 800x600 ??? scary

I used that background for a while.. good OVA & movie .. I've yet to watch the series.. 96 episodes... uh...no time :)

My desktop is attached (the one in my sig)
My other box is offline @ the moment, and is running the default "Night" theme in WindowMaker

su root nice background! I fixed the uxtheme.dll mainly because I didn't want to have to download third party software etc.. if you do a search on google "fix uxtheme.dll" that will give you all the links you will need if you still can't figure it out I will tell you in detail. thanks

I've yet to watch Kenshin, but it is on my "to do" list. Just the OAV, however. I don't think I'd ever get time to watch 96 TV episodes . . . .

It's the lovely Faye Valentine for me ^_^

i see most uses to leave the taskbar shown.. thats curious to me. why not to hide it? i like this way much better..

sorry for quality. its resized from 1600x1200. i made the background 100% by myself. that thrasher logo was a pain in the *** to draw but i love photoshop so it dont matter

here's mine. I wanted something simple and classy...

Last edited:
I prefer to see the taskbar so that I can see when something needs my attension. I also like to see what I'm running.. I don't like it when I find something that I thought wasn't running...

My bg is from www.visualparadox.com

..well but then all you need to do is moving the pointer down there!

i only prefer it for the larger available screen though.

Woohoo! Long live the vacuum tube!!! (check out the thread in General Hardware... I think.... :D )

P.S. - My sister also likes the Bebop wallpaper too!
JigPu

I just posted mine a little while ago in GCRD but here it is again.

123456.JPG

Emericana said:
sorry for quality. its resized from 1600x1200. i made the background 100% by myself. that thrasher logo was a pain in the *** to draw but i love photoshop so it dont matter

Hey. I like it...nice and simple, not to overwhelming (im a skater). BTW: what font is it that says "skate and..."??

ya skate and destroy! thats thrashers motto... thrasher is the best skate mag out there.

EDIT: The font fits the motto perfectly. its called "hardcore" :)

Last edited:
Back