• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bwahahaha u must read :))))

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Compexpert

Disabled
Hey i just got my new mobo the ASUS K7V 333 with 256 p700 samsung mem and all i gatta say is cool :)

Im so happy i know this dont belong here but no one posts on the mobo section to much

well, cant wait for you to post some benchmark results. I have a Soyo Dragon plus too, and would be very interested in the performance gain. IT should be pretty stable at 166 fsb, with the multiplier dropped down.

Compexpert said:
Hey i just got my new mobo the ASUS K7V 333 with 256 p700 samsung mem and all i gatta say is cool :)

Im so happy i know this dont belong here but no one posts on the mobo section to much

If you know it doesn't belong somewhere then don't post it there:mad:

Re: Re: bwahahaha u must read :))))

LutaWicasa said:

If you know it doesn't belong somewhere then don't post it there:mad:

bah ya but im so happy i see about 2 threads in it that dont belong i dont see u doin the same as u did with me bah oh well im just happy i got it :)

CPU

my pcmarkscore score i get 4980=new mobo 4800= old mobo

MEMORY

3600=NEW 3200=OLD

so i get a huge diff in my memory bench i couldnt get 3600 even if i overclocked as far as i could go imagine ill get like 4000 for my memory :)

I'm glad ya got it too :) Have some major fun pushin' it.

Also, when yer right yer right. Those other mobo threads have also been moved.

bwuahah muahahha mmuaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhahah

i can finally play my favorite game Command @ Conquer red alert 2 Yuris reveng on a high overclock without and dman error or problems

my old board i could only be on 146 fsb without any problems on the game if i go to 150 or something it gave me error after error

i just went from 133 to 150 38 bus on the pci and im rolling along fine i played the game no problems i did some becnhmarks no problems im gann try to reach a 2 ghz overclock

lower the multiplayer and get a 166 fsb :)

i do have a mojor problem tho my temps are crazily high my cpu temp on my old board was in the 30's c all the time now im in the upper 40's c like 47 and so on it this a fuced up sensor is my cpu really tjis hot

i use water cooling my water block may not be on right ill check but my block isnt even hot mildly warm so im not in the 40's but thats what is says

also my +12v line reads 12.928 si this way to high or is it normal ?

my old board igot like 12.03 or so

and my cpu vcore is on 1.80 volts even tho i have it set on 1.75 in the bios whats going on here

Well, as to your higher temps I beleive your new mobo reads the on die thermal sensor so it will indeed read higher than an in socket sensor.
The core voltage is no biggie. There are any number of boards that give more juice than what is set in the bios.
Your 12v line is a bit high, but not any higher than I've had readings on some boards.

All in all, unless you're experiencing some instability it sounds like you're good to go and should remain just as happy as you seemed earlier :)

LutaWicasa said:
Well, as to your higher temps I beleive your new mobo reads the on die thermal sensor so it will indeed read higher than an in socket sensor.
The core voltage is no biggie. There are any number of boards that give more juice than what is set in the bios.
Your 12v line is a bit high, but not any higher than I've had readings on some boards.

All in all, unless you're experiencing some instability it sounds like you're good to go and should remain just as happy as you seemed earlier :)

ya i am very happy but the Soyo dragon + board doesnt have a real sensor its just readin the doid from the cpu and same with the ASUS board but why the 10 c diff between boards

when i turned my soyo board on i get 32 c all the time sometimes 30c

when i turn my new board on i get 42 c could this just be reading bad and its actually 32 c ?

are thier anygood sofware programs that i can use instead of the one ASUS gave me. And i belive im right the temps are in the 30's cuss my other cpu never got to 1.85 ghz when it was on even on 42 c

im on 1.89 ghz and my temps were 48 c this is unbelivable and almost imposible u cant get 1,890 mhz on a temp of 48 c and be perfectly stable can u ?

Compexpert said:
ya i am very happy but the Soyo dragon + board doesnt have a real sensor its just readin the doid from the cpu and same with the ASUS board but why the 10 c diff between boards...

...im on 1.89 ghz and my temps were 48 c this is unbelivable and almost imposible u cant get 1,890 mhz on a temp of 48 c and be perfectly stable can u ?
Dude you DO NOT LISTEN!!! You have posted this same question in 2 other forums, have gotten the CORRECT ANSWER and yet you continue to ignore, what is your deal? Here is my response to you from the CPU forum:

"The Asus you have reads the ON DIE sensor of the CPU, taken from inside the CORE. Your MSI does NOT DO THIS - It uses a sensor that SITS IN THE SOCKET BEHIND THE CPU, this is called an insocket thermistor and basically is as accurate as having it in your sock. The ASUS also has an IN SOCKET THERMISTOR for CPU's that do not support the on die readings like the Thunderbirds and the Durons. So again, your temps with your new board will be about 10C HOTTER than you are used to seeing with your MSI board. Now calm down.":D

YOUR MSI DID NOT READ THE ON DIE SENSOR!!!!!

LMFAO HAHAHAH i didnt have MSI board read more carfully the SOYO DRAGON + HAS THE DIOD READER JUST LIKE THE ASUS DOES THEY SHOULD BOTH BE READING ABOUT THE SAME TEMP not 10 c diff btw

i dont think a cpu on 50 c could get 1,900 mhz 152 fs b stable could it? cuss myn is on 50 c i just got done with my game after an hour and its works fine stable as hell but my temps are 50 cccc

this cant be right since i have water cooling

Compexpert said:
LMFAO HAHAHAH i didnt have MSI board read more carfully the SOYO DRAGON +
Sorry for the mistake, never the less, THE SOYO DRAGON + DOES NOT READ THE ON DIE SENSOR

yea it does lemme check the manule

ok i checked i guess youre right im soo sorry im just made that my temps are this high

so i have water cooling but why are my temps this high?

is this normal for water cooling and i guess the 50's is normal for the regular hsf ????/

what should my temps be with water cooling

maze 3 i have

Last edited:
I got your message but see some of it was already answered. If your getting your voltages off of Asus Probe it reads about .5 V high. Go into the BIOS hardware monitor for actual voltage, bet it's around 12.5, which is just fine. Remember Asus' temps are more realistic than all previous boards, but you still seem high for an XP with watercooling. My heatsinked rig runs cooler than that(43-48C) and I have a notoriously hot chip, overclocked. I think if you can run your rig under 56C overclocked to the max, go for it. Get some Artic Silver and reseat and/or lap the block for better cooling. You still could use some good case cooling to help out as well. :)

its hard to get good case cooling when the temps ouside are 90 f and muggy ness is like 90% all the time

virginia sucks

how hot does youre cpu run ?

i got 170 fsb with a 1.88ghz i can get 171 but 170 seems far enough should i keep it on that its stable as rock no lock ups for 24hrs on becnhies and playing games the temps got 46 c and the mobo was 32 31 my case is open but the heat it comming from the north bridge that gets so damn hot

are thier any good north bridge fans ? i have a blue orb but the north bridge chip wont be completly coverd so i guess thats bad my old soyo dragon+ has a active north bridge cooler couldi take that off and put it on the asus mobo ?

so should i just leav it on 170 fsb or is that bad ?

Compexpert said:
its hard to get good case cooling when the temps ouside are 90 f and muggy ness is like 90% all the time

virginia sucks

how hot does youre cpu run ?

No wonder your CPU is hot! What is ambient temp? I am watercooled too, my mobo reads the on die sensor as well and I get load temps of 47-49C, Idle 37-40 depending on ambient. My case temp as I type this is 23C, CPU is at 44C Folding.

but hey i cant argue can i i just got 1975 mhz stable and i just unlocked my cpu last time i did a prtial this time i did it right im on a 10 multi and a 180 fsb :))))))))))))))))))

do u know how do i post pics on here i am getting tons of pms i want to show people

Back