• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help setting multipliers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goku

Registered
well i know it not a great board to o/c with but it what the only raid board i could buy with the money i had. i can only set my cpu multiplier on the board itself with jumpers. in the iwill smart setting there is a place to set it with bios but it does not work. if any one has a fix for this please help.

Goku,

Please elaborate about your hardware setup and tell us what you've done so far.

Wangster

well there is ( as far as i know of ) no jumper to set the multiplier jumps to the iwill smart settings. so all i can get out of the mobo is 12.5x and im looking for 14x because my mobo only supports sync. cpu/ram speed. thats all i can really say. cpu came unlocked.

come on guys please help me out. i emailed iwill and they didn't respond :'(

sorry about that

omg i can't believe i didn't put that in. how dumb of me. im sorry. its an Iwill Ka266-R

if your chip is under 12.5x by default it wont beable to go over 12.5x with out modding it to get 13x and higher

i can set my clock to 12.5x on the board with the jumpers, but when i try to set them in bios with the Iwill SmartSettings it doesn't work. I was wondering if there is something i have to do to the board. The Iwill settings in bios allow me to reach 14x that i why i would like to use them.

Back