• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

n00b Question(s)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yunalesca

Registered
Hey im an OC n00b and the first thing I need to ask is the lingo. I was reading alot of these post and I was like @_@ What are they talking about. If you could submit the lingo here so I could get acquanted with it.

Also if a mod or admin thinks this is trash just close it, I dont know your standards here.

Just browse the forums until you feel comfortable enough to participate. I was browsing the forums here for over 4 months until I felt I was able to cope with the information these guys provided :D

glad to have you around

the easyest way to get some of the stuff down that i can think of is just go threw each catagory ( cooling, general descision( sp), general hardware)

and youll see some bright yellow STICKEY tags infront of some of the treads

read them there stuff the admins though was important enogh to "stick" around

Hi & welcome to the forums.

Whatever you dont understand...you can always ask
(again & again).

We are all here to help each other...and we are very glad when we do it.

Hi,
M8 im in the same position as well, im slowly catching up.Send me a line if ya want a hand because ill probably have just experienced the same thing and you feel so stupid asking!
Welcome to the Forums and i hope you find it as usual as i have!
Happy overclocking Dom

Back