• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this enough?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

L&C 350watt ( came with my case) works pretty good 12v is jumping to 13.1-13.4 but im not sure what harm that can do because it been stable for me... my specs are on bottom...
Im planning to buy 6 case fans and those slot exhaust things will that be enough to power my system? Summer is coming i need to cool it down.. its reaching 60C and higher... sometimes 78... i just order a svc golden gate 40 so that will help cool me down any wise words?

Your PSU seems ok, the 13 on the 12V is a little concerning but if it is stable... You would be much better off with an AX-7 than the Golden Gate. Also your board reads the on die sensor so temps will be hotter than you are used to but 78 is WAY too hot! Case fans should help too. What is your 5V reading?

What does it mean readin on the die? im readin temps from asus probe... does ausus mobo actually read 5-10 C higher? i hope it does because damn its hot... its cooling down with a housefan need better casefans any brands u reccomend? i ahve some dc fans that came with my case they suck =\ thinking about using 4 intakes in the front and 2 exhaust on the back 1 exhaust sidefan and exhaust slot thing

4.919 most the time around 4.9
goldengate was cheaper.. couldn't say no but it works just as well correct? im currently using a housefan its cooling down to 60C in this damn hot weather.... how do i apply my hsf i have a stock one which uses the little tape... do i put rubbing alchohal or nail remover? then add a small amount of artic silver 2 that my friend is letting me borrow?

Back