• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ethernet card acting wierd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Compexpert

Disabled
hey guys i have this ethernet card from ASOUND and it never works when my system is not overclocked but when i has apci bus higher than 33 then it works its so weird why does it do this ?

Honestly? I don't know why it would do that. I had a Celeron 400A that was the same way. It spent so much time at 500Mhz that if I dropped it down to 400 it would never boot.

The only reasonable thing that I could put on it was because of the microscopic traces in the CPU were eroding away and the extra oomph was needed in order to make the signal pass.......

Either way, ASound NIC's are bottom of the barrell. You wouldn't hurt in buying a better quality one like 3Com.

yea i guess youre right i just got this cuss i paid $159 for my new board and $70 for my ramm so i didnt have anymoney left $20 for the asound was a good deal at the time

thanks for the help

Back