• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cel-t 1100@1562

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rio71

hi
i run my cel-t 1300@1638 (water-cooled) with 126MHz FSB and 42MHz PCI.
runs stable with all application but critical high bus-speed.
prime95/torture@1690 without errors. :eek: ; win and application very unstable !!
bus-speed was the limit for higher clocking.
would like protect my comonents.
i picked up a boxed cel-t 1100 and hoped a Philli, but is Malay. :cry:
tested on with boxed cooler.working ??...yes
after fifty minutes playing:
i removing the IHS (razorblade/creditcard) and made a shim with cardboard + tape.
(thanks ol' man for the ideas )
add vidpin, connect VID1 + VID2
mounting my water block.
press the button
stable at 1562 ; 1.825V (Bios) ; 1.870V (some Software) ; 142MHz FSB ; 35,5MHz PCI.
temps 11°C/18°C/MBM5 ; 33°C/38°C/i-Panel=Bios=AsusProbe.
idle/load ; load with BurnMMX.exe ; temps ar the same as cel-t 1300@1638
(inner thermal-resistance of DIE is the difference between idle and load)
RAM@2-2-2 5/7
this Malay-Chip needs very high v-core, very high.
yes a good o'c but finally, i'm a little sadly because Malay. :cry:
i had hoped with a Philli-Chip can go 1600(+) stable (i'm sure!!!)

thanks to all O'Cs on this forum.

idle
mbm5-idle@1562.png

load
mbm5-load@1562.png

cpu-z-cpu@1562.png

Last edited:
nice, very nice, but that's sort of why I switched from the 1.3 Celeron-T to the 1.1. I didn't like the HIGH PCI bus speeds at all, plus I'd rather have higher FSB speeds :)

Rio71
I have to set my 1.1a to 1.825v to run it @1562(142fsb) too. It is a retail phily chip on air. That is the max I can run at so I backed it of to 140fsb/1540 @ 1.775v. I was not comfortable to run at max because its getting warmer (summertime). I think that if you chec the data base and look up other posts on this chip that is pretty much about all these things will do. I Just put together a 1.2/St6 system and it is currently running @ 1600(133fsb)@1.775v. I had to burnin for 12hrs+ to get it here stably. It will run @1620(135fsb)@1.825v but I also do not want to push it to the max just yet.
TThe fact is that there is no magic pill for these tully chips its just the luck of the pick and you have to have reasonable expectations. I think any of thes chips running @ 133fsb or better and vcore less than 1.8v is a pretty damn good rig, after all how many other chips will routinly oc to 33-45% and perform this well on sdram.

davefred99 said:
Rio71
I have to set my 1.1a to 1.825v to run it @1562(142fsb) too. It is a retail phily chip on air.
also a goood o'c, please post temps for 1.1A
your chip + my cooling = 1600 stable :D

I have a retail 1.1A Malaysia chip and its not bad on me... 1529MHz @ 1.7v 42c idle... SK6 w/ a 38 delta. I'm happy for now. Haven't tried any higher... i'll try after summer passes. Room temp has increased at least 7-10 degrees from where i live. :(

Same story from me too.
It's about 7 months now,with this 1.1A@1562 and i 'm very-very happy with it.

Right now and during summertime,with temps here in Athens reaching 40C +....i've backed it @1466 for safety.

I have no special cooling...just an Intel HS from a P-III 1ghz EB with a YS TECH fan mounted.

Mine is a Philly...and i can boot @1606...but no Windows :(

I'm waiting for my "Prometeia" cooling system....and before i setup my Northwood,i'll try the Tually...just to see how far it will go.

Anyway....we'll see what happens

VERY GOOD O\C "Rio"

LOL... O'Cers hate summertime ;)
i can see (all) phili go 1562/air-cooling

...i'll try the Tually...
yes Tasos make this please...can't wait

Rio71 said:

also a goood o'c, please post temps for 1.1A
your chip + my cooling = 1600 stable :D

My temps are in my sig but temps I have found are very mis-leading. Some mobos like my St6 read On Die temps (Cpu Internal) and other mobos like my Vh6t use an on board theristor. The differences can be as much as 10c higher using the on die method. I posted in a thread a few days ago how to calibrate your temps if your mobo uses the on die temp diode readings. The bottom line is that for me I have to subtract about 7c from my on die readings (st6 mobo) and if this is correct my Vh6t readings are actualy about 4c low. The inportant thing is to find out where your temps start to impact stability and to try and run your system - 2c or 3c so as to leave a little headroom.

@ davefred99
i agree...
out of the box first have tested with boxed cooler and ~1.8V
my temps under load: MBM5~38°C ; i-Panel~50°C :eek:
headroom is 1572

Back