• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZOOM-Basher-ZOOM/ sorry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Sorry Basher, but I gota go:cool: Thanks for all you do for us with the stats:cool:

Sorry to all those who have enjoyed the bar, but it is racing season and haven't had enough time to support you fellas and gals. It will come back soon and I'll have a ton of frog LEGZ for ya:D

Well since you're going to be on the go and all, how about I work up one of my ultimate mobile crunchers for you to take on the track?

After re-reading my post, it does sound like I am leaving the team. But I meant I just gota go up to the top. Or as close as I can get.:D

TC
I do need a laptop to take to the track. But really don't have time to surf. Between 6am to 10pm, I am in serious win mode and after race activities with the crew.:cool:

racecar12 said:
After re-reading my post, it does sound like I am leaving the team. But I meant I just gota go up to the top. Or as close as I can get.:D

TC
I do need a laptop to take to the track. But really don't have time to surf. Between 6am to 10pm, I am in serious win mode and after race activities with the crew.:cool:
LOL I think you completely missed what I was saying:
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94457

Back