• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling more then cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madcow235

now i was thinking that cooling everything with water that needs it is a smart idea. I am talking about Northbridge and gpu also and maybe devising something for Grafix card ram. Well the problem i see is that after the water hits the cpu it will be closing in on 75-80F degrees and that won't cool the NB or the GPU to well :). So is it a good idea to get maybe a small aquarium pump and a small radiator along with the big Eheim and the big radiator to cool these to things by themselves.

I have all three of mine cooled, I have a temp probe before and after the CPU, the water temp after hitting the cpu block only raises a few degrees, so this really isnt a problem.

really, I thought the water would get super hot well guess i will do them all on one line a penny saved is a penny earned or something like that

Back