• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My SETI Crunching HeadQuarters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AudiMan

This is what it looks like at home :)

seti01.jpg

seti02.jpg

Last edited:
Disturbing!!

There is nothing more disheartening than seeing a well organized computer area! IT JUST AIN'T NATURAL!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Seriously, that is a nice looking setup you have there. Congratulation!

SkyHook

Nice setup. I like a clean work enviroment. Have you ever given thought to using a KVM switch and only use 1 monitor, keyboard and mouse? It will give you more room. Not that you really need it, but it may seem less crowded.

I actually have a KVM switch, but the mice and monitors are there for LAN gaming :)

Age of Empires is super fun with 2 on 2

Ok, that's it: first, I had to stop talking to my old rival LandShark because he flew by me too fast in the stats <--bald-faced lie
and now I can't talk to you either, AudiMan: that setup is just TOO neat and tidy!:p

Seriously, man, that is a nice looking setup there, makes my setup look just like a garbage heap!! lol

Crunch on!

(EDIT: I just saw the other, aborted thread lol. Consider yourself deleted!)

Thanks for the good words,,, but you're like more than 2,000 WU's ahead of me! :p

Notice the two black computers are in my room. That's why I don't sleep there anymore ahahah - Too loud :p

Neat and tidy? Thanks to my MOM! if she wasn't around then it would be chaos hehehe,, sad but true,,,

looks nice & neat!!

yeah, first thing i've noticed is all the joystick & the pedal!! a nice LAN gaming setup! wish i live close by!! ;)

btw, u'd better watch out! Rogerdugan ain't kidding at all!! (j/k!!) :D

And here is why I am so mean: My CellarNet
Top left is an XP1700 with volt mods, air cooling with a Delta 7000 and 3 80mm fans sucking the heat back out.
Top right is a TBird1000
middle (cardboard box!) is a TBird 900
Bottom left is the P3 duallie
bottom right is an XP1800.

No money left to make it look decent:D (If I did I'd just build another one anyway!)

Last edited:
Nice house Audiman can I come over :D

Man that's pretty organized. I clean my room this weekend and now it's all dirty :/

rogerdugans said:
And here is why I am so mean: My CellarNet
Top left is an XP1700 with volt mods, air cooling with a Delta 7000 and 3 80mm fans sucking the heat back out.
Top right is a TBird1000
middle (cardboard box!) is a TBird 900
Bottom left is the P3 duallie
bottom right is an XP1800.

No money left to make it look decent:D (If I did I'd just build another one anyway!)

Holy crap... what were you on when you put that Tbird in a cardboard box! LOL.

Yodums said:
Nice house Audiman can I come over :D

Man that's pretty organized. I clean my room this weekend and now it's all dirty :/

Sure! but bring some good LAN games with you. And a spare mouse, monitor, and keyboard so that we can have a 5 player game :)

lonewolf1983 said:

your game letting your mum near those pcs!
:D

Hahaha, actually,, my mom uses the computer to shop on the "Canadian home shopping channel". She actually knows how to point and click.

rogerdugans said:

See that line about money? I didn't have QUITE enough money to finish one.

I kinda like it now though:D

It's amazing how much we spend just for SETI :p

I'm alsmot out of debt tho,, another $200 (CDN) then I'm free!,,, until I order my car parts heheh.

AudiMan said:

It's amazing how much we spend just for SETI :p

I'm alsmot out of debt tho,, another $200 (CDN) then I'm free!,,, until I order my car parts heheh.

haha..

You're always in and out :D

It is kind of crazy how much some of us put into this......

But one thing I know: I have learned how to build a fast, stable rig for a lot less than I ever thought possible; 'course I don't really save any money because I usually get 2 of everything.........

Hey, I only have a couple of expensive hobbies!

Back