• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally getting a new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThePunkGeek

well after completing all the possible mods i could think of on my current case i am not getting a big better case :)

Antec 1040b

so the modding starts again! this time i will do better planing and get everthing right :)

What are you planning on doing to your new case? I have the same case but it's a Chieftec and I added an Antec psu. The first thing I am going to do is paint my cd drive bezels to black.

Hey check newegg, they have a good sale on cheiftec cases right now. You may want to give them a look if you havent bought one yet. Check out the cyber deals section of this forum I posted them there.

I've got a full window on mine, a green cathode, and a blowhole at the top. Pics are at my site. I love this case. It is definitely a nice one. :burn:

i know how you feel man, feels great to get a new case!!! i have the chanming model and i love it entirely. it is a great solid case and best of all great for modding.

hope you get everything planned out and hope all the modding goes well!! And of course, be sure to come back and post pics when you are done.

Back