• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cpu id questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

micamica1217

I just got my case,th7II mobo,and 1.6a today...
still waiting for my psu and rdram.

what do you think about my chip?
how do you think it will OC compared to other 1.6a.

box:

FPO/BATCH # L213862W
PACK DATE 03/28/2002
MADE IN MALAYSIA

CHIP:

SL668 PHILIPPINES---WHY NOT MALAYSIA??? IS THI OK?
7208A520-0446

I looked at cpu data base,but I'm not suprised that I couldn't find a match.

so what do u think?

I already cleaned off the pad on the hsf,and will apply AS3.

since I'm geting the psu and ram on thursday,I will let u know the results...yet I would like to know what you think.

thanks in advance.

micamica1217

Well the majority of 1.6A's overclock well but there's always a chance for one not to. Instead of guessing what it will do, overclock the sucker and get back to us :D

Get yourself a better aftermarket heat sink if you really want to crank the thing up.

thanks for the quick reply...

again, just wondering about philapines/malaysia?

also what do you think about the pack date?

ofcourse you never know untill u try...

thanks

micamica1217

thanks jdmcnudgent,

hope to see you thursday here...

someone is going to have to teach me how to take pics of sandra,and how to post them.
one of the kids has a free site,if I need to post it there first.

well the lady's calling and the kids are next door...:p

micamica1217

micamica1217 said:
thanks jdmcnudgent,

hope to see you thursday here...

someone is going to have to teach me how to take pics of sandra,and how to post them.
one of the kids has a free site,if I need to post it there first.

well the lady's calling and the kids are next door...:p

micamica1217
it is very simple. you dont have to link them to another site here, there is an attach file at the bottom and you just click on that and find it on your computer. as for taking pics with si soft, right above your insert button on your keyboard is a button that says Prt Scrn. to take the pic, you use alt + print screen button for the box that is on top, and control+ print screen for the whole screen. then you open up paint, got to edit, and then click paste, and it will paste the pic that you just took. now, this is the important part, after you have pasted the pic, you go to save as, and it will prompt you to save it as a bitmap, and you click the drop box down and choose jpeg, name the pic and save it, i usually do it in my pictures folder. now you will need a program to shrink the pic down, because it can only be 600x600 big. i use paint shop pro, you open up your pic, go to image and then to resize, and then re save it. now it will be ready for uploading to your post. most pics you take wont need to be shrunk down, and it will tell you if they are too big. im sure you will get it from what i just posted, and if you need help, let me know.:D

Back