• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Case Mod! The Whole Pic History!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey awsome job I do not think that I would have the guts to put a window in the side of my computer! i have a couple of suggestions unless you are short on cash :(
1. add one or two cold cathodes! this is always look extremely cool expecialy at night:)
2. I have never seen any do this but I think that It would look pretty darn cool. It is a pc tachometer that measures your computers cpu usage in rpms like a car! pic and link are below!

xoxide_1690_1034425

pc tachometer

matt2364 said:
the tachometer is exposed to go onto the front of the case like in the pic below
xoxide_1690_1078094

Hmm, mine would always be at 100% because Im always folding :) however someday I am going to write up a schematic for a digital tachometers to measure RAM usage, CPU usage, Network Bandwidth, Engine (CPU) Temp, etc. and set it up like a dashboard on the front of my next pc (hopefully a dualy).

awesome job! i was really suprised at how well the side
door cleaned up after all the cutting. :p

Back